.quickedit
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mini Resort Chat: Catherine Coulter

The Book Resort is thrilled to have Catherine Coulter over for a little chat.

Ready? Let's go!

Me: French fries or Onion Rings:

CC: Onion rings if they're real skinny and fried so well your thighs pulse when you look at them.

Me: Midnight snack:

CC: Midnight snack? Hmm, that's tough because it depends on what's in the house. Near Halloween, I'd have to go with a slice of pumpkin cheesecake. Oh my, my taste buds have started to salsa.

Me: Chunky or Smooth:

CC: If I were on a desert island with only one food allowed it would be Laura Schudder's chunky peanut butter.

Me: Favorite flavor ice cream:

CC: I would kill for butter pecan ice cream, or better yet, Italian gelato, Pistachio.

Me: Good luck charm:

CC: My good luck charm, and I only carry it when I have a speaking engagement, is my grandmother's Moroccan leather folder, about 70 years old now.

Thank you, Catherine!



Check out Catherine's
website!






Quick grab a copy of Knock Out:

Amazon.com

Barnes & Noble










0 Friends chat back...: