.quickedit
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Resort Chat w/ Molly Harper




The Book Resort is thrilled Molly Harper has decided to stop over to dish!

Ready?

Here we go...


Me: What are you working on now? (If you can give us a hint!)
MH: A werewolf romance. Ah! I said too much!

Me: Spiderman or Superman:
MH: Superman.

Me: Wonder Woman or Batgirl:
MH: Batgirl

Me: Chunky or Smooth:
MH: Smooth, baby.

Me: Favorite flavor ice cream:
MH: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

Me: Favorite ice cream topping:
MH: Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. I'm a fan of chocolate.

Me: Subway or Taxi:
MH: I was traumatized on the DC subway system (smackdown: crazy political activist versus potty-mouthed little old lady), so taxi, please!

Me: Broadway Show or Movie Theater:
MH: Depends on the show.

Me: TiVo or DVR:
MH: DVR

Me: Favorite vacation place:
MH: Paradise Island, Bahamas

Me: Next vacation destination:
MH: Florida (Still fun.)

Me: Favorite NYC hotspot:
MH: Does the ice cream counter at FAO Schwartz count? Best ice cream soda, ever.

Me: Guilty Pleasure:
MH: Bad scifi movies. Really bad ones. I mean, "starring Casper Van Dien" bad.

Me: Good luck charm:
MH: Lucky number 13.

Me: When you were a little girl, you thought you would grow up to be a….
MH: A novelist. So really, it worked out for me.

Me: Last thing bought at the mall:
MH: A pair of cute high-heeled sandals, which I immediately regretted as I am clumsy, and apparently, blister easily.

Me: Item on your grocery list:
MH: Coke Zero.

ME: French fries or Onion Rings:
MH: Onion Rings.

Me: Pizza: New York or Chicago?
MH:New York. But only at Famous Original Ray's on 7th Ave. (Yeah, I said it.)

Me: Midnight snack:
MH: Granola bar

Me: Bookmark or dog ear?
MH: Bookmark

Me: Read with dustjacket or remove it?
MH: Use it as a bookmark.

Me: Ocean, Lake, Desert, Mountain:
MH: Ocean

Me: Favorite book:
MH: Three-Way Tie: Pride and Prejudice, The Stand, The Villa

Me: Item you can't live without:
MH: Ipod. I would go crazy without it.

Me: Who is your favorite writer that most people have never heard of?
MH: I'm pretty mainstream, so there aren't many little known authors in my library

Me: What kid or teen books made a difference in your world growing up?
MH: Matilda; Little Women; The Chocolate Wars, Alas, Babylon; Brave New World; Animal Farm.

Me: Where do you like to write your books (bed ~ coffee shop ~ an office)?
MH: I am a bed and couch writer. I really need an office.

Me: Describe your ideal place to write:
MH: An office with a comfy chair, big window, no TV and a thick soundproof door that my young children cannot open.

Me: What are you reading @ the moment?
MH: I'm editing one book and finishing the rough draft of another, so nothing. :(

Me: Where do you usually read?
MH: In bed or the car. (while my husband drives.)

Me: Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
MH: Yes.

Me: Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction?
MH: I tend to shy away from non-fiction as it tends to break my heart a little.

Check out Molly @ http://www.mollyharper.com/











0 Friends chat back...: