.quickedit
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Resort Chat: Brenda Novak


The Book Resort is thrilled to have the beautiful Brenda Novak here for a lil' dish!

Ready? Let's go!

Me: What are you working on now? (If you can give us a hint!)

BN: I'm starting a brand new series called Department 6 Hired Guns. The first three books will be out next summer--WHITE HEAT, BODY HEAT and KILLER HEAT.

Me: Spiderman or Superman:

BN: Definitely Superman. :-)

Me: Wonder Woman or Batgirl:

BN: Wonder Woman (hmm...I sense a theme here LOL)

Me: Chunky or Smooth:

BN: Smooth

ME: Favorite flavor ice cream:

BN: Coffee


Me: Favorite ice cream topping:

BN: Caramel


Me: Subway or Taxi:

BN: Taxi

Me: Broadway Show or Movie Theater:

BN: Movie Theater


Me: TiVO or DVR:

BN: DVR

Me: Favorite vacation place:

BN: Europe


Me: Next vacation destination:

BN: Alaska

Me; Favorite NYC hotspot:

BN: The theater district







Me: Guilty Pleasure:

BN: Too many treats while I'm working!

Me: Good luck charm:

BN: Don't have one.

Me:When you were a little girl, you thought you would grow up to be a….

BN: Legal secretary. LOL

Me: Last thing bought at the mall:

BN: Presents for my daughter's birthday.


Me: Item on your grocery list:

BN: Tomatoes for homemade salsa!

Me: French fries or Onion Rings:

BN: French Fries and Onion Rings (do I have to pick? LOL)

Me: Pizza: New York or Chicago?

BN: Both!

Me: Midnight snack:

BN: Homemade salsa

Me: Bookmark or dog ear?

BN: Dog ear (can never keep track of a darn bookmark)

Me: Read with dustjacket or remove it?

BN: With dustjacket

Me: Ocean, Lake, Desert, Mountain:

BN: Ocean

Me: Favorite book:

BN: GONE WITH THE WIND

Me: Item you can't live without:

BN: My family







Me: Who is your favorite writer that most people have never heard of?

BN: Brenda Rickman Vantrease


Me: What kid or teen books made a difference in your world growing up?

BN: I read the classics, so I'd have to say Jane Eyre, The Secret Garden, Forever Amber.


Me: Where do you like to write your books (bed ~ coffee shop ~ an office)?

BN: My guest house.

Me: Describe your ideal place to write:

BN: In my guest house. It's got trees all around and looks out on beautiful land. It's quiet but still close to my house and my kids.

Me: What are you reading @ the moment?

BN: ARC of LIVE TO TELL by Wendy Corsi Staub

Me: Where do you usually read?

BN: In bed or on my Exercycle.


Me: Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?

BN: Always.

Me: Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction?

BN: I guess I do--I use a highlighter or a pen to underline and I write in the margins if it's non-fiction and I'm learning something I don't want to forget.

Thanks for the interview!
Thank you, Brenda, for the fun chat!

Grab Brenda's latest trilogy series:

The Perfect Couple

The Perfect Liar

The Perfect Murder






Check out Brenda Novak's incredible website here!

Brenda is hosting the first ever FAN 2010 with #1 New York Times Best-selling Author Christine Feehan! What is this? An amazing party that lasts three days.

Check out the details @ Fan Convention.

Registration is limited to 100 so be sure to register today!

Follow Brenda on Twitter.






0 Friends chat back...: